April 26, 2007
Below is a comprehensive list of posts.
7. Why should a company follow corporate formalities?
8. What does the board of directors do?
9. What liabilities do the board or officers face?
10. What do stockholders need to approve?
14. What is an agent for service of process?
6. How many shares should be reserved under a stock option plan?
CONVERTIBLE NOTE BRIDGE FINANCINGS
SERIES A FINANCINGS
SERIES B FINANCINGS
1. What does pari passu mean?
2. Should the Series B liquidation preference be senior to the Series A?
3. Should the Series B have a separate protective provision?